[Python-Dev] I vote to reject: Adding timeout to socket.py and httplib.py.

Alan Kennedy python-dev at alan.kennedy.name
Wed Mar 21 16:15:33 CET 2007

[Facundo]
> Talk is cheap.

I'm sorry if you see my attempts to review your patch as "cheap talk".
Maybe I should have just kept my opinion to myself.

You'll get your chance to return the favour when I check in my
upcoming 1000+ line change to jython 2.3 to bring the jython socket,
select and asyncore modules up-to-date with cpython 2.5, including
providing ssl support, non-blocking IO, select/poll, etc, for the
first time in jython.

Alan.