[Python-Dev] Patchs and bugs resume

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:05:53 CET 2007

"| On 3/20/07, Facundo Batista <facundo at taniquetil.com.ar> wrote:
| > Brett Cannon wrote:
| > > old and had not been touched in ages.  Hopefully you will be able to
| > > easily port this over to the new tracker once it's up (that should
| > > happen 2-4 weeks after 2.5.1 is released).
| >
| > You can be sure I'll port it...

I am a fan of Edward Tufte and his advocacy of graceful mixtures of text
and small graphics.  I think this is an example.  A possible improvement,
if possible, would be to use thin dark bars for actions (comments) and a
lighter bars for periods of inactivity.  This would differentiate between
items that have had no comments between first and last and those with
several.

tjr