[Python-Dev] Has anyone been in touch with Fred Drake?

Martin Thomas martin at martinthomas.net
Wed Mar 28 23:17:06 CEST 2007

Down here in Texas, Comcast subscribers were recently moved to
Roadrunner.. changing email addresses from, for example,
thingy at comcast.net to thingy at tx.rr.com. Other parts of the country were
also affected. Is it possible that Fred has been moved also? What part
of the country is he in?

        //Martin