[Python-Dev] Summary of Tracker Issues

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed May 16 06:47:03 CEST 2007

""Martin v. Löwis"" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote in message
news:464A29E2.1060207 at v.loewis.de...
|> If we anticipate users rather than programmers to register (as if so, it
| > would be nice to collect that info to formulate sensible responses),
then
| > questions like
| > The orb that shines in the sky during the day. ____
|
| This question I could not answer, because I don't know what an orb is
| (it's not an object request broker, right?)

Ugh.  The sort of reason why I would want review both by myself when not
half asleep and by others ;-)

| Is the answer "sun"?

Yes.  Skip is right about 'star'

My underlying point: seeing porno spam on the practice site gave me a bad
itch both because I detest spammers in general and because I would not want
visitors turned off to Python by something that is completely out of place
and potentially offensive to some.  So I am willing to help us not throw up
our hands in surrender.

Terry Jan Reedy