[Python-Dev] Summary of Tracker Issues

O.R.Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 18 04:46:02 CEST 2007

* Greg Ewing <greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz> [2007-05-18 13:06:41]:

> > Site: What is the futorh word of tihs scnnteee?
> > Answer: fourth.
>
>  Are you sure it isn't "futorh"?-)

:-) My idea was, a human got to answer it unscrambled as 'fourth' as  he
"understands" what the question is and gives the proper answer.
Agreed, there could be confusion at first.

For non-native speakers of English, this could be difficult if their
experience with English is less, but we will have to take a chance that anyone
capable of reading english should be able to figure it out.

Again these are my thoughts and I dont have a good data to prove it.
Implementation standpoint, this is one of the easiest I can think of.

Thanks,

--
O.R.Senthil Kumaran
http://uthcode.sarovar.org