[Python-Dev] Unable to commit

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue May 29 06:36:20 CEST 2007

> I don't know.  After some Googling, I found that the call might need to be:
>
>         if fs.node_prop(txn_root, path, SVN_PROP_MIME_TYPE,
> 'svn:special') == '*': continue

No. Instead, the missing argument was the apr_pool_t parameter, which
was mandatory earlier, and is optional in current releases. The
requirement to pass an apr_pool_t is answered by putting the entire
logic into a single callback function that expects a pool, and then
passing the pool to all API functions as the last parameter. The
callback itself is passed to run_app.

I have fixed the hook, and tested that it still checks regular .py
files, but skips them if they are svn:special.

Regards,
Martin