[Python-Dev] Adventures with x64, VS7 and VS8 on Windows

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue May 29 15:14:04 CEST 2007

Do you have any references for this claim?
In my command line on XP sp2, this works just fine:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC>"c:\Program Files\TextPad 4\TextPad.exe" "c:\tmp\f a.txt" "c:\tmp\f b.txt"

Both the program, and the two file names are quoted and textpad.exe opens them both.

Cheers,
Kristján