[Python-Dev] Build problems with sqlite on OSX

Darrin Thompson darrinth at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:32:25 CEST 2007

On 5/29/07, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> p &sqlite3InitCallback

(gdb) p $sqlite3InitCallback
$1 = void

grrrr.

> Try "info shared" in gdb. Not sure whether that works on OSX,
> though.

Worked beautifully!

The smoking gun: something is hauling in the system provided sqlite3
in addition to my static one. (Weren't you just saying that?) I'm
going to investigate that further unless you tell me I'm an idiot. I
suspect it's the official Qt binaries from Trolltech doing it
indirectly.

Plus that's the only way I can rationalize some sqlite functions
having source available and some acting like they've been stripped.

--
Darrin