[Python-Dev] Tracker summary emails

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Nov 22 00:21:40 CET 2007

> Is it only me who thinks that the current daily summaries are a bit
> frequent? Would it be possible to reduce the frequency to, say, once a
> week?

Only if the person in charge of it changes the cron job. Feel free to
submit a bug report at

http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta

(I thought there was one already, but I can't find it right now).

Help in administrating the roundup installation is urgently desired;
there is currently no active maintenance of this site (which makes me
wonder whether we should have used Jira instead of roundup, as the
company offering it had also offered hosting and active maintenance)

FWIW, help in adminstration is desired for *all* hosts on *.python.org
(web, mailing lists, PyPI, ...)

Regards,
Martin