[Python-Dev] (no subject)

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:25:45 CET 2007

Christian,

When will the third party library versions be finalized for Py3k?  For the time
being I am building with:

bzip2-1.0.3
db-4.4.20
openssl-0.9.8g
sqlite-source-3.3.4
tcl8.4.12
tix-8.4.0
tk8.4.12

I had an slight issue with the PCbuild9 solution with OpenSSL, I will open a
bug and submit a patch in a few.  I have a few hours before turkey time :-)

Good Day!
Joseph Armbruster