[Python-Dev] test_doctest failing

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sat Nov 24 22:57:56 CET 2007

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 10:23:06AM -0800, Guido van Rossum wrote:
-> On Nov 24, 2007 6:35 AM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:
-> > Thanks, Titus.  Both the doctest and trace tests pass with your change.
-> > Checked back in.  I didn't run the full test suite, as test_sqlite causes a
-> > bus error on my Mac which I've yet to investigate.
->
-> It's easy though to run all tests *except* a known failure:
-> .../runtest.py -x test_sqline

Just to make sure ... do you mean regrtest?

	./python Lib/test/regrtest.py -x test_sqlite

?

(There's no 'runtest.py' in the trunk, and 'runtests.py' exists under
Lib/ctypes/.)

--titus