[Python-Dev] SSL-protected server on python.org for testing?

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Wed Sep 12 20:05:54 CEST 2007

The SSL tests currently use SSL-protected ports on gmail.com and
Verisign for testing.  That's not what they are for; I think we should
shift to using SSL-protected ports on python.org somewhere.  Are there
any HTTPS servers, or SSL-protected POP or IMAP servers, currently
running on python.org already that I could use?  The "use" is an SSL
handshake with the server, once or twice per test run.

Bill