[Python-Dev] NeedsReview keyword

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Apr 15 07:21:07 CEST 2008

> I think it would be useful for the tracker to grow a "NeedsReview"
> keyword. I realize the "patch" keyword does some of this, but it may
> just represent some initial or trivial work. "NeedsReview" should
> represent a mature patch that some senior dev needs to look hard at
> and make the choice.

Not sure what problem that would solve. Over time, I would expect that
any open patch also grows the "NeedsReview" keyword, making the keyword
pointless. If somebody specifically should review a certain proposed
change, the change should be assigned to that person. If someone in
a group should review, they should be contacted by email.

Regards,
Martin