[Python-Dev] Next monthly sprint/bugfix day?

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:43:06 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Trent Nelson <tnelson at onresolve.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Is there another online sprint/bugfix day in the pipeline?  If not, can there be? ;-)

Trent, I think you just volunteered to lead it. :-)

We should either do it this weekend Apr 19-20 or wait until after the
release.  The first available date should be May 10.

The schedule http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0361/ has the upcoming
May 7 release as the last alpha.  That means we are getting closer to
an API freeze.  Anything that might change an API for 2.6/3.0 should
be addressed sooner rather than later.  If we have to change an API
before release, please update the bug tracker priority to "release
blocker".