[Python-Dev] NeedsReview keyword

Ralf Schmitt schmir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:03:57 CEST 2008

> > the flush fails but the programs fails to recognize it? i.e. the program
> > assumes the data is written to disk but it isn't?
>
> Why would the program fail to recognize it? It should just look at the
> result being returned.

sorry no. everything else raises an error. this is not documented (as far as
I can see) and mmap.flush returns 0 on unix if it succeeds, and raises an
exception on unix if it fails.

on windows it returns 1 if it succeeds and 0 if it doesn't (One more time:
on unix it returns 0 if it succeeds).

Regards,
- Ralf