[Python-Dev] string representation of range in 3.0

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:57:32 CEST 2008

I worked up prototype implementation for dict_keys, dict_values, and
dict_items

Here's an example of what the output looks like:

 >>> x = {chr(i):i for i in range(68,90)}
 >>> x.keys()
<dict_keys object 'E', 'D', 'G', ...>
 >>> x.values()
<dict_values object 69, 68, 71, ...>
 >>> x.items()
<dict_items object ('E', 69), ('D', 68), ('G', 71), ...>

comments?

Are there other objects in this family that I should look at?

Brad