[Python-Dev] Implementation of Camellia block cipher for Python Cryptography Toolkit.

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Sat Aug 16 12:24:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am afraid that here is the right place to say but I implemented a
patch to add support for Camellia block cipher to Python Cryptography
Toolkit (aka. pycrypto).  Camellia is one of the approved encryption
methods by European Union (one of the finalist of NESSIE) and has
specified in several RFCs.  It is also included in some open source
softwares such as Linux, OpenSSL, Firefox 3, and so on.

I put the patch at:
http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/Sites/text/camellia/pycrypto-2.0.1.patch
in http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/Sites/text/camellia-e.html

Will you please review and test it?