[Python-Dev] Things to Know About Super

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:12:27 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 6:16 AM, Michele Simionato
> I wrote a trait library which I plan to release soon or later.

Ok, just for the people here that cannot wait I have prepared a pre-alpha
snapshot and uploaded it to my site:

http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~micheles/python/strait.html

At some moment I want to release it officially, but as of now
I do not feel I have nailed out all the details and there may be
difficulties I have not foreseen. If it is so, I am sure Phillip
will find out all the loopholes ;)

Nevertheless, I feel that I have covered out a lot of use
cases that I cared to cover, and that there is something good
in there, so have fun with this foolish attempt of putting multiple
inheritance straight! ;-)

      Michele Simionato