[Python-Dev] Taint Mode in Python 3.0

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:31:35 CET 2008

When I try to run this, I get:

Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: can't initialize sys standard streams
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/fijal/lang/python/Python30/Lib/encodings/__init__.py",
line 31, in <module>
  File "/home/fijal/lang/python/Python30/Lib/codecs.py", line 1060, in <module>
TaintError: using tainted data
Aborted

Are there any tests what it should do? Didn't find it in a diff