[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 3.0 final

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Dec 5 00:21:50 CET 2008

>> I can't find any docs built for Python 3.0 (not 3.1a0).
>
> The Windows installation has new 3.0 doc dated Dec 3, so it was built,
> just not posted correctly.

That doesn't mean very much. I built it on my local machine. Anybody
with subversion and python could do that; the documentation is in
subversion.

Whether or not it appears on the web site as part of the release
process is an entirely different matter. It used to be that the
doc maintainer (Fred Drake) was part of the release team and release
process. I think Georg is complaining that he is release maintainer,
but not part of the release process.

Regards,
Martin