[Python-Dev] Merging flow

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Fri Dec 5 20:38:45 CET 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Mark Dickinson wrote:
> Did I mess up somewhere, or does svnmerge not work on
> a revision that was itself the result of an svnmerge?

I ran into this yesterday as well with my patch to the cgi module.
The work-around was to revert the change to that property and edit it
manually.

I think this is a significant issue, since editing that property is
about as error-prone as it can be.  I've not really looked at the code
in svnmerge.py, so I'm not sure how hard it would be to fix.

   -Fred

--
Fred Drake   <fdrake at acm.org>