[Python-Dev] Holding a Python Language Summit at PyCon

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Dec 6 23:42:38 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 17:02, Frank Wierzbicki <fwierzbicki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:

>>> I would like to champion this one.
>>>

>> I told AMK this a while back, but might as well make it more public; I
>> am up for chairing as well.
> Brett,
>
> Are you saying you've already called the cross-implementation champion
> role?

No, I am saying I had told AMK I was interested in championing the
session. He chose you, and that's that. One less thing for me to worry
about. =)

>  If so I'm happy to defer or co-chair.

Your call. I will definitely be there representing CPython as best as
I can, so I will be making noise regardless of whether I am standing
in front of the room or not.

-Brett