[Python-Dev] Holding a Python Language Summit at PyCon

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Dec 9 03:53:17 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 02:42:38PM -0800, Brett Cannon wrote:
> No, I am saying I had told AMK I was interested in championing the
> session. He chose you, and that's that. One less thing for me to worry
> about. =)

Brett, I actually think you'd be a good champion for the 11AM
transition-planning session.  As a reminder, the topics came up with
were:

Transition plan for rest of 2.x series; goals for 2.7/3.1.
- New features & future plans?
- Is 2.7 last of the 2.x releases?
- Unicode issues
- Stdlib plans?

(Possibly this is too much material for one session, and something
will have to be pruned.)

--amk