[Python-Dev] beginning developer: fastest way to learn how Python 3.0 works

Roy Lowrance roy.lowrance at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:30:10 CET 2008

Maybe this is the correct list, as my inquiry is about how to learn
how the current implementation works so that I could consider how to
implement new features.

So, here's a modified question: If you want to learn how python works
(not how to program in the python language), what's a productive way
to proceed?

Roy

--
Roy Lowrance