[Python-Dev] Problem with svn on community buildbot

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Dec 14 23:18:33 CET 2008

> I've found a work-around in Firefox: go to about:config page an change
> network.dns.disableIPv6 to true.

I'd advise against using such a work-around. The infrastructure is
designed to cope with that case transparently; if it is not transparent,
your system must be somehow misconfigured (it could also be the case
that applications are buggy - but I don't think this is the case you
are facing). The proper solution is to fix your system (although I'm
still uncertain what precisely the problem might be).

Regards,
Martin