[Python-Dev] [ANN] EuroPython 2009 – Call for Participation!

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Tue Dec 16 21:12:51 CET 2008

On behalf of the EuroPython 2009 organisation it is my privilege and
honour to announce the 'Call for Participation' for EuroPython 2009!
EuroPython is the conference for the communities around Python,
including the Django, Zope and Plone communities.
This years conference will be held in Birmingham, UK from Monday 29th
June to Saturday 4th July 2009.

Talk & Themes
Do you have something you wish to present at EuroPython? Go to
http://www.europython.eu/talks/cfp/  for this years themes and
submissions criteria, the deadline is on 5th April 2009.

Other Talks, Activities and Events
Have you got something which does not fit the above? Visit
http://www.europython.eu/talks/ .

Help Us Out
We could use a hand any contribution is welcome, please take a look at
http://www.europython.eu/contact/ .

Sponsors
An unique opportunity to affiliate with the prestigious EuroPython
conference!
http://www.europython.eu/sponsors/

Spread the Word
Improve our publicity by distributing this announcement in your corner
of the community, please coordinate this with the organizers:
http://www.europython.eu/contact/

General Information
For more information about the conference, please visit
http://www.europython.eu/

Looking forward to see you!

The EuroPython Team