[Python-Dev] Small RFEs and the Bug Tracker

Quentin Gallet-Gilles qgallet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:02:58 CET 2008

I consider a feature request something like asking a factorial method (
http://bugs.python.org/issue2138). As for the RFE, (from Wikipedia) "while
not technically a bug, it is often tracked in the same manner as a bug as it
represents a failure to meet expected behavior, or simply out of
convenience".

But on second thought, I realize I'm really splitting hairs here. It's not
worth treating them separately, I'm perfectly fine with the "feature
request" type :-)

Quentin