[Python-Dev] Small RFEs and the Bug Tracker

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:36:51 CET 2008

Gregory P. Smith wrote:
> I'm always faced with a tiny quandry when closing a fixed bug that had a
> patch to fix it attached because both seem to apply.  ;-)

I try to use 'fixed' for those, with my closure comment indicating
whether the fix used the attached patch (or a variant thereof) or
something completely different.

Combining 'fixed' and 'accepted' into something generic like 'resolved'
is no good, since 'not a bug' is also a resolution from our point of
view, even if the original author of the issue may not particularly like
the answer :)

Cheers,
Nick.