[Python-Dev] Tomorrow's bug day and issue #1858

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:56:22 CET 2008

Hello,

I have prepared a request for enhancement for distutils, together with its
patch that also adds more tests for the package.

This was discussed in catalog-sig, and explained here :
http://wiki.python.org/moin/EnhancedPyPI (see pypirc section). I have
followed Brett Cannon's slides to make the patch on the 2.6 trunk (great doc
thanks!).

I would like to propose this rfe tomorrow at the bug day, amongst other bugs
I can try to work on.

But I don't know if I should propose it here first since it was previously
discussed on catalog-sig,
so here it is :)

Regards

Tarek Ziadé