[Python-Dev] Small RFEs and the Bug Tracker

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Feb 22 19:01:43 CET 2008

> Can we make the names a little longer?

Somebody really needs to take lead here. I won't change
anything unless somebody tells me precisely what to do,
so I can blame somebody. Messages like this (which I
picked just arbitrarily) I will ignore wrt. specific
action. Of course I *can* make the names a little
longer - it's a thirty-second edit. The question is
whether I should.

Again, taking your message just arbitrarily. The same
remark applies to anything else declared as a proposal -
I can only act on specifications, not on proposals.

Regards,
Martin