[Python-Dev] Small RFEs and the Bug Tracker

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Feb 22 22:29:29 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Facundo Batista
<facundobatista at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/2/22, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org>:
>

>  > I think Martin is right that someone needs to take the lead and do a
>  >  complete review of how issues are handled. That way we can do a change
>  >  in one big batch to something that works better for Python.
>
>  +1
>
>  What about a couple of hours in the Python Core sprinting in a month?
>  I won't be there (in that specific sprint), but I trust your decision.

Maybe. Could possibly take an hour or so after a lunch and just have
everyone at the sprint give feedback or something.

But my personal priorities for the sprint is being a good sprint coach
first, and finish getting my bootstrap of my import rewrite second.

-Brett