[Python-Dev] Python 2.6 and 3.0

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:50:36 CET 2008

Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> writes:

> On Feb 24, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>
>>> It very well might.  See Christian Heimes's follow up re: Windows
>>> builds.  OTOH, I'm okay if at least for the alphas, the binary
>>> builds  lag behind the source releases, though I'd like to get the
>>> process as  streamlined as possible.
>>
>> I can continue to provide Windows binaries if desired.
>
> Great, thanks!

Note that my buildbot is still also building MSIs each night based on
the svn head for 2.5, 2.6 and 3.0, and uploading them back to
python.org (viewable at http://www.python.org/dev/daily-msi).

So at least for an alpha based on the current SVN trunk, that might be
an easy place to grab a binary snapshot from, unless I'm missing
something.

Conversely, the machine is there to make builds upon request, I
presume, depending on the master configuration.  I know Martin set the
current scheme up.

-- David