[Python-Dev] Fixing buildbot/external(-amd64).bat files on Windows

Trent Nelson tnelson at onresolve.com
Fri Feb 29 10:50:49 CET 2008

> > I'm going through the motions of getting my newly added build slave
> in a half decent state.
>
> I think the buildbot should have a name different from 'x86 XP'.
> (Martin, Neal?)
>
> Thomas

Yeah, I've dropped Martin a note regarding this.  The community bots refer to Windows Server 2003 boxes as just that, so perhaps a rename to 'x86 Windows Server 2008' is appropriate.  FWIW as it's a 64-bit box, I'm hoping to get a slave set up for 'x64 Windows Server 2008' as well.

(As far as I can see, the x64/x86 nature of the slave is dictated by the master, correct?  i.e. I can't tweak/clone this myself?)

        Trent.