[Python-Dev] Bug day tasks

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Fri Jan 4 20:17:39 CET 2008

Christian Heimes wrote:
> It'd be nice if we can also get a bot into #python-dev to broadcast svn
> commits and bug tracker changes. The Twisted guys have good bot with
> decent msg coloring but IIRC it's tight into TRAC. For svn we could
> probably use CIA bot and tie it into a svn post commit hook.

I've written a CIA notification extension for Roundup:
http://pastebin.ca/841568

It works standalone but I haven't been able to enable email and CIA
notifications in my local demo of Roundup. The output could probably use
some adjustments, too.

Can somebody please test it and integrate it into the bug tracker?

Christian