[Python-Dev] Coverity Scan, Python upgraded to rung 2

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:03:12 CET 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 1:12 PM, Christian Heimes <lists at cheimes.de> wrote:
> Thomas Heller wrote:
> > Seems they are referring to the results of the rung 1 run (what ever 'rung' means ;-).
> > With the account Neal made me some months ago, I can login on this page:
> >
> >    http://scan.coverity.com:7475/
> >
> > and see the scan results for Python.
> >
> > Last run at 2007-12-27: 11 Outstanding Defects, 6 of them marked "uninspected",
> > 3 marked "pending", and 2 marked "bug".
>
> My dict says: rung (of a ladder)-  Leitersprossen
>
> Python has climbed up one step (or rung) of the ladder.

They botched the link where it says Sign in.  Use the link Thomas posted, ie:
http://scan.coverity.com:7475/

That will show you the results from the latest coverity checker.

> Do you have the required permission to add more users to the site?

I think only Coverity can add people.  You can send them a message if
you would like to be added: scan-admin at coverity.com.  Or you can send
mail to me and I can forward along all the people that would like to
be added.

I'll wait a few days to collect names so I can batch up the request.