[Python-Dev] Bug day preparations: tagging bugs?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Jan 12 00:58:35 CET 2008

I've added an "easy" keyword, with description "This is an easy task
(e.g. suitable for GHOP or bug day beginners)".

Let me know if more is needed, Andrew.

(I have no idea if anyone can add keywords or if I have magical
powers. On the left side bar there's a section "Administration" which
contains a link "Edit Keywords".)

--Guido