[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Second betas tomorrow
barry at python.org
Tue Jul 1 22:40:35 CEST 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Jul 1, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I think we should put this one off. The previous betas were done on
> June 18, and IMO the next beta should be about a month afterwards,
> not 2 weeks.
I will not be able to make releases the weeks of July 21st and 28th.
The next scheduled beta is August 6th.
There are two options. I could shift everything forward 2 weeks and
do the next betas on July 16th. Or we could wait until August 6th.
That would mean 6 weeks between betas. It's fine with me either way.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Python-Dev