[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Second betas tomorrow
barry at python.org
Wed Jul 2 01:13:57 CEST 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Jul 1, 2008, at 7:04 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>>> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com>
>>> From: "Barry Warsaw" <barry at python.org>
>>> There are two options. I could shift everything forward 2 weeks
>>> and do
>>> the next betas on July 16th. Or we could wait until August 6th.
>>> would mean 6 weeks between betas. It's fine with me either way.
>>> +1 for six weeks to allow the code to be more thoroughly exercised.
>>> In that case I'd rather insert an extra beta -- one in 2 weeks and
>>> one in
>>> 6 weeks.
>> Okay. I can't actually do it on July 16th, so the revised schedule
>> will be:
>> 15-Jul-2008 beta 2
>> 23-Aug-2008 beta 3
>> 03-Sep-2008 rc1
>> 17-Sep-2008 rc2
>> 01-Oct-2008 final releases
>> I will update PEP 361 now.
> Thanks for being flexible!
Anything for a great release!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Python-Dev