[Python-Dev] buildbots

Antoine solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Jul 8 11:33:02 CEST 2008

Hi and thanks for your answers,

> If you are able to offer something that's not on the list, that'd be
> good. But any help at all is appreciated.
>
> I believe Windows has traditionally been under-represented in all
> buildbot farms, and it's likely to stay that way...

Well what I could provide is a 32-bit x86 Debian stable. Rather common
I fear...

> For Pybots, we're testing third-party apps and libraries against
> changes made to Python core. If you're interested in a 3rd party
> project, and you're willing to stay on top of that project's buildbot
> status, and notify both the project leaders and the Python core devs
> whenever you notice an ugly breakage

Not interested /enough/ I think... by your description it sounds the
job should really be done by a core developer of each of those packages
(even if the machine is donated by someone else).

What I could be interested in is to provide a buildbot for Python itself,
but I don't know if that's needed right now. Especially for such a common
platform as a x86 Debian.

Regards

Antoine.