[Python-Dev] patch review request: float.hex and float.fromhex

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:37:36 CEST 2008

Does anyone have time to review the patch

http://bugs.python.org/file10876/hex_float5.patch

for issue 3008 (float <-> hexadecimal string conversion):

http://bugs.python.org/issue3008

? It would be really good if this could go in before next week's
beta. Guido's approved the idea in principle, but I still need to:

 - get permission from Barry to check in a new feature
   this late in the release cycle, and

 - persuade some other developer to review the patch.

I'll gladly 'pay' for a patch review by reviewing one or
more of someone else's patches.

Mark