[Python-Dev] No beta2 tonight

Benjamin Peterson musiccomposition at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:06:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> The Windows buildbots are not very happy, though. test_ssl and
>> test_bsddb and constantly failing on both the trunk and py3k. I don't
>> know much about either of these items (or Windows for that matter), so
>> any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> bsddb is in a very bad shape, as the 2.6 code hasn't been merged into
> 3k. I somewhat doubt that this gets resolved before the release, so
> bsddb users might need to skip 3.0.

Ok. ssl has stopped failing now (Thanks Bill). test_wsgiref is failing
on the trunk, but as it is an externally maintained module, there
isn't much I can do about it. (see issue #3401). Overall, though, I
think we've done what we can here, so these shouldn't hold up the
release.

--
Cheers,
Benjamin Peterson