[Python-Dev] Fuzzing bugs: most bugs are closed

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Sun Jul 20 22:42:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

Le Saturday 19 July 2008 15:14:44, vous avez écrit :
> Thank you Victor - I didn't want to change any underlying
> multiprocessing code until we had the test suite in a better state
> (which we do now) (...)
>
> One suggestion would be to include tests to prove the bugs is fixed if
> possible (to the patch), so we can add them to the suite.

Ok, here is a patch for test_multiprocessing.py.
- TestClosedFile.test_open() verify that Connection() rejects closed file
descriptor
- TestClosedFile.test_operations() verify that Connection() raises IOError for
operations on closed file

I don't know if Connection() is a socket or a pipe. Both should be tested.

Victor