[Python-Dev] Betas today - I hope
barry at python.org
Wed Jun 11 13:35:25 CEST 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
So I had planned to do a bunch of work last night looking at the
release blocker issues, but nature intervened. A bunch of severe
thunderstorms knock out my 'net access until this morning.
I'll try to find some time during the day to look at the RB issues.
Hopefully we can get Guido to look at them too and Pronounce on some
of them. Guido please start with:
My plan is to begin building the betas tonight, at around 9 or 10pm
EDT (0100 to 0200 UTC Thursday). If a showstopper comes up before
then, I'll email the list. If you think we really aren't ready for
beta, then I would still like to get a release out today. In that
case, we'll call it alpha and delay the betas.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Python-Dev