[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r64424 - in python/trunk: Include/object.h Lib/test/test_sys.py Misc/NEWS Objects/intobject.c Objects/longobject.c Objects/typeobject.c Python/bltinmodule.c

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Jun 24 21:05:12 CEST 2008

I'm curious why the addition of a new feature, past beta 1, was
constrained entirely to a single tracker issue. Clearly not enough
people were aware of it (or there wouldn't be the discussion about it
here).

Following the discussion in the issue tracker is really hard (since
most of the discussion apparently refers to earlier versions). I also
don't see any doc changes.

If you want to keep the feature, at least write some documentation for
it so everyone knows what is actually implemented, and why, without
having to go to the source.

--Guido