[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] No releases tonight

Alex Martelli aleaxit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 03:00:11 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>  > I also propose translations of the shorter text to important languages
>  > like French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. I'm willing to
>  > help with the German translation.
>
>  Cool, thanks.

I'd like to volunteer for Italian (and we, the Italian Python
community, do have reasonably good connections to the Italian
technical press, which is covering e.g. the upcoming Pycon Due
conference), and although my French is VERY rusty I can give it a try
if no native French speaker is forthcoming.

Alex