[Python-Dev] Complexity documentation request

Dimitrios Apostolou jimis at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 20:27:19 CET 2008

Daniel Stutzbach wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
>>  There probably would be some value in a wiki page on python.org that
>>  provides this information, particularly across versions.  You may be
>>  able to find volunteers to help on comp.lang.python.
>
> I just created a very basic one at
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/TimeComplexity?action=show
>
> I'm not that familiar with the Wiki syntax, so the tables are kind of
> ugly at the moment.
>
> I wasn't sure about many of the set() operations, so I didn't include those.

Thanks! I'm interested too in some operations I don't know about, I
think I'll just add them with blank fields so that eventually people who
know fill them out.

Dimitris

P.S. This wiki is really bad in tables: I can't figure out how to draw a
border for the tables and every table element contains a <p> tag, making
the cell spanning 2-3 lines of height... :-@