[Python-Dev] Currently adding known 2.6 showstoppers to the tracker

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Mon Mar 17 18:58:44 CET 2008

Brett Cannon schrieb:
> Right now at the sprint I am going through a list of issues Neal and I
> compiled of what needs to happen to get 2.6/3.0 out the door (although
> the list is pretty much 2.6-specific). They are all being flagged as
> "immediate" priority. Hopefully it won't take too long to add all of
> them (although the list ain't short =).
>
> If you want to see the list, Martin added a pre-defined Showstoppers
> search to make it easy to list everything that is set to "immediate".

In the past I've used "high" for beta/final show stoppers, "urgent" for
show stoppers for the next release and "immediate" for critical bugs
that either affects security or the current development process.

I like to keep one priority reserved for issue that must be resolevd
ASAP and within hours and not until the next release.

Christian