[Python-Dev] Python source code on Mercurial

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Fri Mar 21 13:52:16 CET 2008

Ralf Schmitt <schmir <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have also setup a mirror using mercurial: http://hgpy.de/py/It contains the
2.4, 2.5, trunk and py3k branches (in case anyone wants to compare this to bzr).

I see your trunk history is stripped. For those who want the complete trunk
history (back to 17 years ago!), I have my own mirror here:
  http://dev.pitrou.net:8000/cpython/trunk/

For Mercurial beginners, you just have to install Mercurial and type:
  hg clone http://dev.pitrou.net:8000/cpython/trunk/
This gives you a local repository in the "trunk" directory which includes all
the pulled history from the said mirror.

(however, please note the server is not mine, and I do not guarantee the above
URL will function forever :-))

Antoine.