[Python-Dev] Proposal: from __future__ import unicode_string_literals

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:43:25 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
>  No it isn't. A specific example would be "I have environment X setup on
>  a machine. I go to website/SVN repository Y and retrieve source code Z
>  and start using it".

"I have environment Plone setup on a machine. I also have several
products from the Plone collective which I use from the custom product
that contains the custom site code".

Thats it. It is a specific example. I can't get more specific than
that without you learning Plone.

>  Without the step by step process, it is impossible to identify if there
>  is any point in the procedure where an invocation of 2to3 could be
>  inserted relatively painlessly.

It can't. That's the whole point.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64