[Python-Dev] editing the docs

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sat Mar 29 18:25:02 CET 2008

-On [20080329 17:13], Benjamin Peterson (musiccomposition at gmail.com) wrote:
>Now that I'm starting to examine and do some edits on the docs, I'd like to ask
>some guidance. What editor(s) do you guys use? I'm not one to cling to an
>editor, so all suggestions are fair game.

I personally use vim. But this question is really dependent on what you
think works best. Some prefer command line tools, others graphical tools.
Just try a few and see what you personally find to work nicely enough.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply
gives you courage...